The Commission for Women will continue to:
- Identify issues, concerns and needs affecting the status of women.
- Prepare reports and recommendations to the County Board of Supervisors, creating a partnership for actions on important and timely issues.
- Provide education and information regarding policies and legislative actions addressing women's needs.
- Refer individuals and groups to appropriate services, organizations, and resources.
- Promote use of community contacts and other women's commissions to increase visibility of women's issues and maximize the Commission's impact.